Learn the skills required to implement Citrix ADC Essential components including secure Load Balancing, High Availability, and Citrix ADC Management. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their Citrix ADC environments to address traffic delivery and management requirements including Load Balancing, Availability, and ADC Operation Management.
Who should attend
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix ADC, with little or no previous ADC experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix ADC.
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC; however, Citrix recommends completing the free Citrix ADC Introduction bundle at elearning.citrix.com.
What you will learn
- Understand the functionality and capabilities of the Citrix ADC
- Comprehend basic Citrix ADC network architecture
- Complete the initial setup and configuration of the Citrix ADC appliance
- Understand Citrix ADC Load Balancing and High Availability configuration options and management
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common ADC network and connectivity issues
It can take up to 24 hours (working days) before this course can be made available.