An investment in your organization's security
The speed at which your digital transformation evolves demands practical, hands-on skills in security and cybersecurity. You need engineers who can secure your organization’s assets at all levels – fast.
Cisco Digital Learning Security offers a subscription to all our online cybersecurity and cyber operations training, including extensive skills-based and select product training covering network security, cybersecurity, and more. This comprehensive technical training library offers fulllength, interactive certification courses, product and technology training with labs, and thousands of reference materials. And we update the Security library on a regular basis, adding new training releases and revised versions of existing courses.
Access: Access is purchased on a per user basis, it is not possible to purchase one library and share between a team without purchasing multiple licences.
Who should attend
Cisco Digital Learning Security trains your staff on the topics they need, at their own pace, anytime, anywhere.
- Practice-based learning on Cisco technology: Labs offer the same exercises as comparable instructor-led courses for a hands-on learning experience
- Anywhere, anytime learning: Easily consumable modules focus on the breadth of technologies and skills your staff needs, accessible at their convenience
- Security and cybersecurity job-ready skills: Lessons and practice in CCNA and CCNP Security training prepare your staff for building, operating, and maintaining a secure IT infrastructure and applications
- Cisco security products and solutions know-how: Access the practical knowledge required to use Cisco security technologies
- New and updated content continually added: Optimize productivity now and in the future
What you will learn
- Over 280 hours of instruction and labs
- Cisco CCNA® Cyber Ops training: Associate-level cybersecurity skills training for Security Operation Centers (SOCs), including the basics of security concepts, identification of attacks and malicious activity, analysis and monitoring, and SOC operations and procedures
- Cisco CCNA Security training: Associate-level job skills training, including core security technologies, and installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of network devices
- Cisco CCNP® Security training: Professional-level job skills and technology training, including security in routers, switches, networking devices, and appliances, and training in choosing, deploying, supporting, and troubleshooting firewalls, VPNs, and IDS/IPS solutions for enterprise networking environments
- Cisco security product and solutions training, including Next Generation Firewall (NGFW), Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), and Adapative Security Appliances (ASA)
Select courses also include a powerful learning analytics engine to let management monitor and track the success of their teams.
You and your team can access our world-class portfolio of online training products anywhere, anytime. All you need is a personal computer and an internet connection.
Cisco Digital Learning Security gives you a powerful, interactive training solution for the digital security of your organization, today and tomorrow
For any information regarding the Cisco Continuing Education Program and CE-Credits please visit the designated Cisco website.