An investment in your network’s future
Your core networking needs grow more complex by the day, and so does your need for a team that can implement and manage complicated network infrastructure and solutions. But how can you train a team of engineers at various levels of expertise while keeping your network running efficiently?
Cisco Digital Learning Networking offers a subscription to all our core online networking training, including product training, technology training, and certifications such as Cisco Routing and Switching, Wireless, Design, and Network Programmability. This comprehensive technical training library includes full-length, interactive certification courses, additional product and technology training with labs, and thousands of reference materials. And we update the Networking library on a regular basis, adding new training releases and revised versions of existing courses.
Access: Access is purchased on a per user basis, it is not possible to purchase one library and share between a team without purchasing multiple licences.
- Over 1000 hours of instruction and labs
- Core networking, routing, and switching product and technology training, including Catalyst, Cisco IOS® Software, Aggregation Services Router (ASR), and Carrier Routing System (CRS)
- Cisco CCNA® Routing and Switching training: Software-driven networking principles, virtualized networking functions and resources, IPv6, VPN technologies, Quality of Service (QoS), and the power of nextgeneration technologies
- Cisco CCNP® Routing and Switching training: Plan, implement, verify, and troubleshoot enterprise LANs and WANs
- CCNA and CCNP Design training: Network design principles, theory, and management, aligned to job roles and tasks network designers perform at the associate and professional levels
- CCNA and CCNP Wireless training: Deploy, configure, secure, and troubleshoot Cisco wireless networks for seamless connectivity and optimal performance
- Network Programmability Specialist training: Recognizes the evolving role of network engineers toward more programmability, automation, and orchestration
Select courses also include a powerful learning analytics engine to let management monitor and track the success of their teams.
What you will learn
Interactive, effective, flexible, convenient
Cisco Digital Learning Networking trains your staff on the core networking topics they need, at their own pace, anytime, anywhere.
- Practice-based learning on Cisco technology: Labs offer the same exercises as comparable instructor-led courses for a hands-on learning experience
- Anywhere, anytime learning: Easily consumable modules focus on the breadth of technologies and skills your staff needs, accessible at their convenience
- Over 1000 hours of instruction and labs: Access the latest Cisco Routing and Switching, Design, Wireless, and Network Programmability certification and specialization courses, anytime, anywhere
- Up-to-date catalog: Cisco networking courses cover technologies such as Cisco ACI™, IPv6, Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- New and updated content continually added: Optimize network productivity, now and in the future
For any information regarding the Cisco Continuing Education Program and CE-Credits please visit the designated Cisco website.