AWS Managed Services (AMS) operates Amazon Web Services (AWS) on behalf of customers. With AMS, interactions with AWS services are fully managed and tracked as part of the AMS platform itself.
However, you can also choose to interact with AWS services outside of the AMS management layer through different account modes.
This course will discuss the three types of account modes and how to enable each type.
Who should attend
- A basic understanding of AMS services
- A basic understand of requests for change (RFCs) and service requests (SRs) in AMS
What you will learn
- Identify differences among the three account modes
- Request access to different account modes
- Understand AMS operational limitations of the account modes
- Account modes overview
- Developer mode
- Self-service provisioned services