"You don't believe what happened to me yesterday ..." or "Welcome. My name is ..."? What caught your attention more? This eLearning is about how to complete an authentic and successful appearance and presentation and how to convince and inspire your audience. The eLearning is not only suitable for your presentation in the office, but also for your authentic and successful digital appearance. Learn how to start your presentation with an anecdote, among other things, and what you should keep in mind with your facial expressions. There are six sections “Preparing your performance”, “Starting your performance”, “Your performance: Your stage presence”, “Setting up your performance”, “Ending your performance” and “After your performance”.
Who should attend
All employees who want to make an authentic and successful performance.
What you will learn
- You will learn how to prepare professionally for your appearance, how to formulate the goal and message of your presentation, how to consciously analyze your audience and how to deal with stage fright.
- You will learn how to start your performance with an "ear opener", find a good beginning in body language and thus win over your audience in a short time.
- You will learn to build a stage presence with your body language, facial expressions, voice and language.
- You will learn how to use stories, emotions and media to make your content exciting and convincing.
- You will learn how to create a good and lasting end to your performance.
- You will learn how to get better and develop yourself through reflection.
Note: This course is offered bilingual. The language can be switched between English and German at any time during the course.