«Cisco U. Essentials» users have access to all the content of «Cisco U. Free» plus a wide range of domain fundamentals. The learning paths cover topics such as BGP, MPLS, Hybrid Cloud, SD-WAN, and the Security Operations Analyst job role, among others.
Cisco U. Essentials also includes three learning paths for Associate certification, each following the structure of the exam blueprint to optimize learning time:
- CyberOps Associate (Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals)
- DevNet Associate (Developing Applications and Automating Workflows with Cisco Core Platforms)
Cisco U. is a new technical learning experience tailored to your team's learning needs to help you get the highest return on your Cisco technology investment and achieve faster business results.
How does Cisco U. accomplish this? By consistently focusing on the individual learner, whether they need in-the-moment learning to address day-to-day situations or a deeper immersion in learning for job roles, solutions, and certification preparation.
Cisco U. meets your team's learning needs by following three guiding principles:
- Guidance, meaning Cisco U. will guide them to content that is best for them,
- Community, so they can collaborate with colleagues and Cisco experts,
- and Depth, meaning the quality and richness of the content.
- Personalized skills management
- Training recommendation engine
- Learner profile
- Progress tracking
- Digital badge management via Credly
- Technical skills assessments
- Technical and certification digital communities
- Continuing Education (CE) credits
- Essential self-paced hands-on labs
- IT domain fundamentals Learning Paths
- Multi-vendor technology training
- Professional and soft skills development
- Associate-level certification Learning Paths