This course describes the features and benefits of the NetApp® HCI system. The course enables you to explain the architecture and functionality of the system, which can deliver guaranteed performance, independent scaling of compute and storage resources, and simple automation of routine tasks. Also, the course introduces basic administration and configuration of the NetApp HCI system.
This course was written for system administrators of any experience level. The course includes a final assessment.
Who should attend
NetApp customers, partners, and employees
Basic knowledge of Ethernet networking is required. A working knowledge of NetApp Element® software and VMware vSphere is recommended.
What you will learn
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Describe the features and benefits of the NetApp HCI system
- Identify the components of the NetApp HCI system
- List the steps to set up the NetApp HCI system
- Describe how to use simple, centralized management integration and APIs to manage the NetApp HCI system
- Explain how integration with various products enables NetApp HCI to provide additional data services
Please note: In case you do not have an user account with NetApp yet, you need to register first. It may take several hours until your new account with NetApp will be confirmed.