Our Cyber Security Technologist pathway equips your employees with knowledge in crucial areas of Cyber Security technology. They will complete their learning through our state-of-the-art learning platform, structured in a way that ensures key deliverables are met. Our structured and guided learning approach ensures technical excellence. Throughout their learning, they will always have access to a dedicated and highly experienced mentor.
What you will learn
Your learning goals in the quick overview:
- Acquire the IT skills and knowledge you need for a promising future as a networking professional.
- Globally Recognised
- Earning their Network+ certification gives our delegates an internationally recognised credential. It also demonstrates their competencies in troubleshooting, configuring, and managing common network wireless and wired devices.
- Gain the skills and knowledge required to join one of the fastest-growing IT fields with CompTIA Security+ certification.
- High Demand With the increasing number of security threats, you can enter a field where the need for security professionals and certified IT personnel is the largest of any IT specialty.
- Globally Recognised Security+ is a globally recognized credential. Security+ certified professionals currently work in 147 countries throughout the world.
- CompTIA CySA+ (Cyber Security Analyst) The second certificate validates your skills and furthers your understanding of vulnerability management, threat management, security architecture, counter hacking skills and techniques.
- Gain hands-on experience in CompTIA CySA+ CS0-001 certification exam with Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) course and performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certification is designed for IT security analysts, vulnerability analysts, or threat intelligence analysts to configure and use threat detection tools; perform data analysis.
- CompTIA PenTest+ (Penetration testing) Learn the skills of penetration testing for passing the CompTIA Pentest+ PT0-001 exam with uCertify CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-001 course and performance-based labs.
- Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
- The Pentest+ course covers all the objectives of the CompTIA Pentest+ PT0-001 exam. It helps you to learn the concepts and topics of penetration testing such as planning and scoping a penetration testing assessment, exploiting wired and wireless networks, exploiting application-based vulnerabilities, performing post-exploitation techniques, understanding how to finalize a penetration test, and many more.
- Your IT knowledge can only get you so far. Developing the right EQ as well as IQ will turn you into a rounded and highly employable technician / engineer.
- Helpdesk Habits is a customer service skills training program and certification, focused around habit creation.
- Rapport, empathy and choosing the right words when dealing with customers can have such an impact on your career. You are becoming expert in your field. You may not yet be expert in dealing with people. Customer service skills can be learnt. This program will help you to do that.
You will develop your knowledge in crucial areas of Cyber Security technology and earn the certifications required to practise this art.
You will complete your learning through our state-of-the-art learning platform and structure your learning in a way that suits you.
Throughout your learning, you will have access to a dedicated and highly experienced tutor - they will support you during your course with guidance and regular reviews of your progress.
Should you need to ask a question, they will be on hand by email and by telephone.
What courses are included in this Academy ?
• CompTIA Network+
Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices.
• CompTIA Security+
Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to network.
• CompTIA PenTest+ (Penetration testing)
This certificate gives you the expertise in information gathering, vulnerability identification, attacks and exploits, penetration testing tools and skills and finally information reporting
• CySA+ (Cyber Security Analyst)
The second certificate validates your skills and furthers your understanding of vulnerability management, threat management, security architecture, counter hacking skills and techniques
• Helpdesk Habits Behavioural Wrap
Helpdesk Habits is your complete customer serve empowerment and certification programme. Designed specifically by professionals, for professionals. Perfect for all IT pros, MSPs and corporate service desks.
• Complete the course in an average of 3-6 months.
• Learn online through the learning platform with 12 months access.
• Your initial exams are included, but this does not include exam resits.
• Receive online tutor support.
• Internationally recognised certifications.