Projects are increasingly taking on more complex traits. Agile methods offer approaches for dealing with these new conditions. Based on the theoretical foundations of Agile project management, this e-learning explains all of the important methods for tackling and driving projects forward in an Agile manner. In addition to pure Agile methods such as Scrum, various other mixed methods are shown.
Who should attend
Project managers and partial project managers, who want a sound overview of the methods and techniques of Agile Project Management.
What you will learn
- Know the basics of Agile Project Management
- Know the difference between Agile and Classic Project Management
- Know the basic principles of Agile, and understand that Agile also functions well for projects outside of the IT industry
- Awareness of the processes and artifacts of Agile projects
- Know the different roles in Agile projects
- Know the determining factors, opportunities and limitations of Agile projects
Note: This course is offered bilingual. The language can be switched between English and German at any time during the course.