Are you ready to fast-track application refactoring? AWS Migration Hub Refactor Spaces is the new starting point for incremental app refactoring. Refactor Spaces can help reduce the business risk of evolving applications into microservices or extending existing applications with new features written in microservices.
In this course, you will learn the benefits, use cases, and technical concepts of Refactor Spaces. You will have an opportunity to see the demonstration using the AWS Management Console.
• Course level: Fundamental
• Duration: 1 hour
This course includes presentations, architecture, and a demonstration with the option to follow along.
In this course, you will learn to:
• Understand how Refactor Spaces works.
• Familiarize yourself with the technical concepts to reduce the complexity of refactoring monoliths using the Strangler Fig pattern.
• Explain architecture and use cases for Refactor Spaces.
• Specify what it would take to refactor an application in a real-world scenario.
• Recognize the benefits and explain the cost structure of Refactor Spaces.
• Use Refactor Spaces from the AWS Management Console.
This course is intended for:
• Solutions architects
1-plus years of development and architecture experience
• Introduction to AWS Migration Hub Refactor Spaces
• Using Refactor Spaces to Architect a Cloud Solution
The institution that is responsible for the courseware (and lab environment, if included) of this learning product.
The time you will have access to the learning product once it has been activated.
The estimated total effort it will take you to complete the learning product.