Bring process-based methods into today's agile environment! Start your brilliant journey into hybrid project management with the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation.
In this training, you will quickly gain all the knowledge you need to combine PRINCE2 with agile approaches such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean.
The resulting hybrid project management serves the requirements of modern projects reliably and dynamically. During the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation training, you will work out the central methods, roles and functions of PRINCE2 as well as various agile techniques with an accredited trainer. As always, the innovative SERVIEW Workbook-Principle® is used - because interactivity, fun and a high level of practical relevance guarantee maximum learning success.
Since this PRINCE2 training course is accredited by the Official Accreditor of PRINCE2 (AXELOS), you can use the training to prepare yourself as well as possible for the exam, which you can then take online at an appointment of your choice. This means that you are optimally equipped to master the agile challenges of your projects within a very short time. You can also deepen your knowledge afterwards with the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification.
The following is included:
- 365 days access to the SERVIEW Digital Academy
- The official exam voucher for taking the exam and getting certified
- The original e-book for exam preparation
- Animated explanations in the SERVIEW Workbook style
- Learning content approx. 10 hours of specialist knowledge
- Lots of practical examples
- Learning controls in an entertaining dialogue process
- Explainer videos based on SimpleShow
- PRINCE2 poster
- Complete PRINCE2 and PRINCE2 Agile Glossary
- Exam simulator
- Online exam on a date of your choice
After completing your order, you will receive your login details for the course and further information by email from the course provider within two business days.
Would you like to see this e-learning in action? Convince yourself in this demo.
|Exam Duration||60 minutes
You can take the online exam after the training on a date of your choice.
|Exam Format||50 multiple choice questions|
|Further information||To pass the exam, you must achieve 28 points (55%).
The maximum score is 50 (100%).
|Exam Languages||English or German|