Some people emerge stronger from a crisis, others literally fall apart. The difference lies in resilience, a strength that enables you to better withstand stress, and to face the stressful working world with more composure. Find out how to master challenges, without suffering too much physical and psychological damage.
Who should attend
All employees who would like to strengthen their natural resilience in the face of stressful situations.
What you will learn
- Consciously recognize your frame of mind in order to prevent a build-up of negative emotions
- Be more conscious of your achievements, and experience more self-affirmation
- Be aware of your own strengths, and develop a positive attitude towards yourself
- Understand how your physical condition influences your mental state, and how you can use this to your benefit
- Seek out good advice and use the strengths of others if you feel stuck
- Use appreciation to positively impact yourself and your environment
Note: This course is offered bilingual. The language can be switched between English and German at any time during the course.